MTB Helping Hand - The Portable Bike Stand
Check out our Product Release and Review on PinkBike News
In case you haven't seen it, read the #1 Biggest Mountain Biking Trailhead Mistake
To solve your problem, and to level-up your trailhead game, we created the MTB Helping Hand. This tool has earned a second name amongst its users, The "Portable Bike Stand."
The MTB Helping Hand is an all-new, original bike tool that allows any rider to keep their bike standing steady and safely at the trailhead. The bike's grip is placed into the tool’s handle slot and the tool holds the bike vertical and still, regardless of hilly or flat terrain.
Right now, at the trailhead or parking lot, adjusting your bike configurations, brake-levers, seat post height, or really doing anything to your bike is a complete nightmare. Unless you brought your whole shop work-stand, dealing with your bike at the trailhead is frustrating. Everyone does a poor job trying to work on their bike while holding it.
Maybe you simply flip your bike upside-down in the spot next to you. But with this, you rub your grips and saddle raw on the dirt and gravel. And if you do this, you get to awkwardly squat down to lube your chain, but you still can't really check or adjust your fork air pressure.
The MTB Helping Hand is designed to allow you to lean your bike against your car safely and protects both your bike and your car with a soft, silicone backing. With this tool, you don't have to leave your bike in some parking spot, ruining your grips and saddle in the dirt, and you don't have to scratch your bike leaning it against a tree or half-way against your car.
But The Tool Would Scratch Your Car's Paint? Right? No
Why the MTB Helping Hand is a Portable Bike Stand and Won't Scratch Your Car
- Because of the powerful rare-earth magnets and resistant shape, this tool very sturdily holds your bike standing, hands-free, ready for anything.
- It allows you to lean your bike against your car while protecting both your bike and your car with the soft, silicon backing.
- Instead of awkwardly holding your bike while lubing your chain before a ride, you have a third hand holding your bike, or a... helping hand you could say
- MTB Helping Hand has Allen wrench and bit slots. So while you're adjusting your bike, all of your tools are kept within arm's reach away.
- The MTB Helping Hand is made out of special plastic called Polylactide. This plastic is extremely sturdy, durable, light-weight, biodegradable, compostable, and recyclable.
- This tool is less than 6 inches (15 cm) long and weighs less than 0.3 lbs (122 grams). Meaning it's hand-held and extremely portable for wherever you ride!
- The MTB Helping Hand stays on even when driving at freeway speeds! I'm talking 100+ kmh (60+mph). Yet despite this, it easily and conveniently dismounts from a direct pull.
In conclusion, you have a safe, close, and convenient spot to keep your bike. You have absolutely no risk of damaging your several thousand-dollar bike or your car and you can easily and efficiently work on your bike like you're at the home workshop! The MTB Helping Hand is made out of special plastic called Polylactide. Not only can you have a trailhead tool, but you also get to support a clean community and environment.
Due to true practicality and the ‘obvious’ feeling the MTB Helping Hand gives to most viewers, this tool was and remains an instant hit with most mountain bikers.
Protect your car and bike with the all-new magnetic MTB Helping Hand
- Quick, hassle-free magnetic application and removal
- Tested in all-weather conditions at highway speeds.
Can the MTB Helping Hand hold the bike on unlevel or hill terrain?
- Yes! Despite awkward uneven land, the MTB Helping Hand will still keep your bike standing firm!
Can the MTB Helping Hand hold alan keys while being used?
- Yes! The MTB Helping Hand was designed to be used for a quick bike tune-up at the trailhead. So when you're in need of an alan key, it'll be in arms' reach!
Will the MTB Helping Hand stay on while I'm driving?
- Yes! The MTB Helping Hand has been built to stay on your car at highway speeds. Make sure the MTB Helping Hand is flat against the car so air cannot get underneath.
Does the MTB Helping Hand fit all bike handles?
- The Helping Hand can secure bikes with round handles as well as road bike handles by inserting the handle break into the centermost groove
Can I pump my tires, adjust suspension, clean my chain etc. while my bike is on the MTB Helping Hand?
How do I know if my car's magnetic?
- Most cars are magnetic. There are a few exceptions though (such as corvettes or other racing cars), and if body work has been done in a specific area it may no longer be magnetic. A simple way to test if your car is magnetic is to take a refrigerator magnet and stick it to the vehicle. If the refrigerator magnet sticks, the magnetic MTB Helping Hand will too.
How do I keep it from being stolen?
- We normally keep the magnetic MTB Helping Hand on our car throughout the day. Sometimes when we leave the parking spot we'll throw it in the trunk just in case!
Is it easy to remove?
- Yes! Simply pull off the magnetic MTB Helping Hand and the strong magnets will release
Fast and Free Shipping on all orders in the USA!
5.9 inches long x 1.6 inches tall vs 1.5 inches deep